Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Adoption Video

BRRRR!!!!! It is chilly! With the winter weather coming in hard yesterday, my office closed early. Peter has not been feeling well this week so I threw him in the car with the dogs and here we are at the lake! There is a lovely sheet of ice on the deck and across what was the yard. The dogs are cuddled together on the couch napping and I am attempting to start a fire. If only I had been a girl scout.

In adoption news, our agency made us a beautiful video of photos and portions of our birthmother letter. And you guys can check it out at the link below! Please feel free to share it with anyone you like!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwGZUMpgLgw

Hope you are all staying warm and out of the weather!
love,
B,P, Bella & Oakley

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear sweet Barrett,
    Just watched your video and this baby will be ever so lucky to have you and your hubbie for parents. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this journey. I so enjoy reading your posts and know that God will take good care of you.
    Much love,
    Mrs. Gavasto aka Rosemarie

    ReplyDelete